Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tea Tasting Notes: Scottish Caramel Pu-erh

Today at work I adopted a glass of Tea. Yes, you heard it right, I adopted a poor glass of Tea that had no tummy to call home.

My best, Katy - had a visitor come to work, who had brought her a cup of Chai Tea. However rewind the surprise visit about 5 minutes - and Katy walked to the kitchen to make herself a warm and cozy cup of Scottish Caramel Pu-erh Tea.

So guess who adopted the lonely cup! You guessed it! ME!!??!!

My first Tea Tasting on Lah Tea Dah - an adopted cup of Scottish Caramel Pu-erh.


Tea Name: Scottish Caramel Pu-erh
* purchased from The Angelic Teapot (www.angelicteapot.ca)

Tea Type: Pu-erh

Tea Tasting Location: My Office Desk (I know, very LahTeaDah fancy)

Tea Accompaniments: 2 Scoops Sugar (it came this way to my desk. When adopting you take what you are given and don't complain)

Leave Rating: 4.2
5 being the best - 1 being the worst

Liquor Color: A Creamy Caramel color with a very tiny hint of Auburn

Aroma: At first smell, I picked up Caramel and Coco. After getting over the excitment of this dessert like Tea that I was about to consume I got another sniff of a sweet woodsy aroma.

Taste: At first taste, I got Butterscotch. Yummm! After the second, third and fourth sip I felt as though I had cheated on my diet and by the fifth sip I was well over the cheat and putting my newest Bikini on ebay. The woodsy aroma I smelt prior to sipping I seem to get in the aftertaste however its sweetly accompanied by a hint of coco.


Comments: Extremely Fabulous. An easy threat to my present lover, Mr. Creamy Earl Grey. Can't wait for my next slice of this lovely Dessert in a cup.


XOXO
Yours Truly

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails