Saturday, May 22, 2010

Success at the "VV Boutique"

Home from the days Hunt and extremely excited!

Two plastic bags from the VV Boutique can only mean three things...
1. Great Success
2. Money in the Bank
3. One happy girl

After arriving home from my day on the hunt for Teacups and Teapots - I rush to the sink with my plum scented dish soap.... cleaning time! After being soaked, disinfected and scrubbed they are now ready for my next Tea Party. Who's coming??!!??

















As I am sure you all know cruising down the aisle of Value Village can leave you anything but fulfilled. There is no rhyme or reason to where things are placed and you really have to walk into the store with no time frame in mind. You could hit the jackpot in 1 minute or 4 hours.... patients is a must.













After hitting the first store I gained 1 Teacup and Saucer only with a Creamer and Sugar Bowl. Wooot! Feeling successful I decided to try another - off to the next store and BINGO....a Teapot, Teacup and Saucer and two Vintage Vases. Woot! Woot!

I have set them all up in their Christmas Outfits and taken their family photos.
ENJOY!

Tomorrow is another is day - off to a Vintage Store with my best, Katy....I feel another Jackpot around the corner.


XOXO
Yours Truly

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails