Friday, May 21, 2010

Tea Mail - my favorite type of mail!

Thanks to Tea Squared (www.teasquared.blogspot.com) I came across Postcard Tea. Located in London, Owner Tim O'ffay has traveled the world for the last 15 years, imported Tea for the past 11 years and has had "Postcard Teas" open for the last 5 years.

After further reading Tea Squared's Blog I learnt that Tim has a Website and a new baby Blog that he has just begun. So excited to make it through his site I make it to a tab that reads "Tea Mail". Its exactly what you think, Sending Mail to a loved one consisting of Tea. Wow!!??!!

  









So you choose your Tea you would like to send, write the postcard and off it goes in the mail.
BRILLIANT!

I believe everyone needs to send and receive a "Tea Postcard"
Please make sure you check out the website (http://www.postcardteas.com/mail) and also Tim's Blog (http://www.singleestatetea.com/) a must follow!

















Postcard Tea Store Front
* one day I hope to be so lucky to pay Tim a visit


XOXO
Yours Truly

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails