Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Okay....now I'm ready!

Is someone trying to tell me something?

I am now whole heartily ready to bear children!
Common, when a "onsie" is made with TEA in mind, it must be a sign!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/46652206/organic-cotton-rockin-onesie-teapot-by?ref=sr_gallery_23&ga_search_query=teapot+teapots&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=4&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

All joking aside....

ETSY has to be one of my favorite sites to visit. And by visit I mean go to everyday and buy something at least twice a month. It has to be, by far, home to the most creative people alive. And all under one roof/url.....pure buying bliss! 

www.etsy.com

If you EVER are looking for something for someone or better yet, yourself, I promise you will find it here - custom made or straight from the vintage shop. Very Cool Site with Very Cool Artists!

A MUST see today on your web surfing!


XOXO
Yours Truly


2 comments:

Katy said...

I share your Etsy love and briefly considered naming my new puppy Etsy. But then thought better of it! Although her grandmother did like the varient, Betsy, in the end she needed more spunk and is now the lovable Remy.

LahTeaDah said...

Hello Katy!

I understand your passion! If I had a billions dollars I think I would spent at least 1/4 of it on ETSY and this is only b/c my husband would have gotten a hold on me and stopped me from spending the rest!

I think REMY is a Fabulous Name and I think it suits her very well - seeings as I may have seen her once before ;)

XOXO
Yours Truly

Related Posts with Thumbnails