Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Royal Tea...Are you Serious?


I have come to the realization that today isn't looking too promising for getting another Tea Review complete. I think the least that I could do, is humor you a little.

Right?

Now tell me....If I purchase these Tea Bags (and by bags I mean it literally) and steep a cup in my finest china - do you think I could mark off "Tea with the Queen" from my Bucket List?

Heck! By end of week, I will have had Tea with the whole royal family. Now that's an accomplishment!

These are available for purchase at Donkey Products - yet to find them in Canadian or American Dollars however... if anyone has any luck - I'd love to buy some without having to take a mortgage out for shipping.


Happy Wednesday!

XOXO
Yours Truly
Related Posts with Thumbnails