Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gloomy Tuesday - Giggles Wanted!

On this gloomy Tuesday, I am struggling to stay awake...I need a giggle!
Therefore - I tried to find a picture online about Tea that made me burst out with smiles and loudness! In only a few minutes look what I found.... tell me this doesn't make you randomly smile?

Then I thought to myself, "oh man, what about those crazy Coffee drinkers out there that need a Giggle on this Gloomy Tuesday?"
I searched high and low, left and right, this site and that, and.....here is what I came up with, just as funny and extremely true.

Now just you remember....I taught you this valuable information you will take through life. You heard it here my friends!

PS: I am anticipating many packages in the mail at the moment and I should have some serious Tasting Reviews coming up very soon. So be back...I promise you won't wanna miss 'em!

Yours Truly


swampthings said...

Thanks for the smiles!

LahTeaDah said...

Your very welcome!

Yours Truly

Related Posts with Thumbnails