Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gloomy Tuesday - Giggles Wanted!

On this gloomy Tuesday, I am struggling to stay awake...I need a giggle!
Therefore - I tried to find a picture online about Tea that made me burst out with smiles and loudness! In only a few minutes look what I found.... tell me this doesn't make you randomly smile?


Then I thought to myself, "oh man, what about those crazy Coffee drinkers out there that need a Giggle on this Gloomy Tuesday?"
I searched high and low, left and right, this site and that, and.....here is what I came up with, just as funny and extremely true.


Now just you remember....I taught you this valuable information you will take through life. You heard it here my friends!


PS: I am anticipating many packages in the mail at the moment and I should have some serious Tasting Reviews coming up very soon. So be back...I promise you won't wanna miss 'em!


XOXO
Yours Truly

2 comments:

swampthings said...

Thanks for the smiles!

LahTeaDah said...

Your very welcome!

XOXO
Yours Truly

Related Posts with Thumbnails