Saturday, June 19, 2010

Boston Tea Company: Package Arrival

Good Morning Everyone!

Just a quick little post due to the unheard of excitement level at 9am on this Sunny Saturday Morning. My package arrived yesterday evening from The Boston Tea Company. I couldn't open the box fast enough... sorta like the voting out of Kate Gosselin on Dancing with the Star - let the torture be over!

After getting my hot little hands got into the box - I could smell the aromas teasing me taste buds from the box. Oh Boy!!!??!! When I got it open, I noticed that all packages were tightly sealed with reinforcement - I concluded it was just my wild imagination playing smelling games on me.

Adorned with a sweet note from the Company - addressed to me personally, I may add! I cannot wait to brew my first cup! Stay tuned for a week full of Tastings, Tasting, Tasting!


XOXO
Yours Truly

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails