Saturday, November 20, 2010

Speed: 1.0 Mbps...Thanks Random Connection

So... how I managed to get an Internet connection is beyond me! This evening while Sammy, Carmen, Nana and I were watching the Hockey Game my computer decides to pick up a distant Internet connection from someone with dial-up.... UBER-SLOW Connection..... but you don't see me complaining!

Thank you Grandpa Harry for spending the evening connected to the dial-up and leaving it un-armed so that I could piggy back off you! 

This could be short and sweet as I loose the connection as fast as I Grandpa Harry can run a mile... but again... I'm not complaining!

Got a FABULOUS e-mail that had me screaming "why don't I own these already"?

Yours Truly

{Once you pick you tongue up off the ground... you can head straight to ModCloth and pick these babies up for $ them here}


Catherine Au Jong said...

real cuteness!


Ife' said...

fabulousness! You could totally DIY these though. You can get the shoes in black on Alloy, and bedazzle away with stones from your local craft store! You are a crafty gal! I know you've got it in you!

Elizabeth said...

Love those! I wish I was a DIY girl.

Come by and enter my giveaway for some beautiful jewelry if you like:

Pink Hibiscus said...

Oh, what beautiful shoes! If you've ever seen my blog (I think we're mutual bloggy followers) you'd notice I have quite the obession with shoes! So purty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails