Monday, November 22, 2010

Expensive Taste - I'd say...



A Girlfriend of mine sent this link to me. I assume it wasn't because she thought that my salary would accompany such taste of a $12,000 cup of Tea - but more so because she knew that I would probably beg my husband once or twice, with attempt to convince him that it would be well worth the money spent. 


Seriously ladies - I love Tea....but do I love it enough to spend $12,000 on one cup? Maybe, if it came with a pre-paid Mastercard of $11,999 with purchase.


Would you buy this fancy tea-bag for $12,000?!? Here is the write-up below.... 


The most expensive tea bag has 280 diamonds on it and costs about $12,000. 

This was designed in celebration of UK tea companyPG Tips’ 75th birthday in 2005. As a promotion, they had a contest, and participants could win the diamond-studded tea bag estimated at about £7,500 (roughly $12,000). 

According to spokesman Pete Harbour “As it's our 75th birthday, we wanted to do something special to remind people just how much they love the great British cup of tea." 

Runners-up received a limited edition teapot and a year’s supply. No word yet on how the diamond-studded tea tasted.


XOXO
Yours Truly

1 comment:

The Purse-a-holic said...

Nuts! love has no price tag until its $12,000 hehe.

http://jannsboutique.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails