Friday, July 09, 2010

Sicker than a Dog

Sadly, Tea will not be the cure this time.

Strep Throat, The Flu and a Cold - I sure know how to have fun during this dreaded Summer Heat Wave. I can't seem to keep my temperature under 100 - and therefore I can't use Tea as a cure all this time. I spend my days consuming rolls and rolls of extra soft Toilet Paper for my Nose, who thinks Running beats Walking any day and bathing in a bathtub of cold water....my life is far from glamorous at the moment :( Sorry for my lack of posting however I plan to be back up on my feet come Monday.

XOXO
Yours Truly

 

3 comments:

swampthings said...

Get better soon, my friend.

Jennifer Kirk Photography said...

Feel better, rest and let Sammy take care of you my little sickie friend!

Jayna Bussiere said...

boooo!! I dont like hearing that you're sick!
:( If you've got a fever, you can always try making ICED tea!!!

...yay!

*big hugs*

Jayna

Related Posts with Thumbnails