Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I sit and wait....

Pretty sure If I could take the next week off work to just sit at the door and wait for Mr. Canada Post to arrive at the door - I would! I have placed my order for the following Purse and cannot WAIT to get my hot little hands on it {and by hands I mean shoulder}.

My first purse with Chain Straps and better yet my first purse that isn't Black, Navy, Brown or White. I know right??!!?? Stepping outside the box....Pretty sure you all will be seeing this the NEXT Fashion Friday.

Just thought I would tease you {and me for that matter} while we/I wait.


PS: The bag also comes in Chocolate Brown with Gold Chain Link, If you would like to buy one - Just ask :) I'm your girl (aka Avon Representative)


XOXO
Yours Truly

{Avon | Lock & Chain Bag | Color: Salmon | Price: $38.00}

4 comments:

Ife' said...

What! Avon? i want, I want, I want! $38? hmmmm I might be asking about this bag SOON! I am not supposed to be shopping for the rest of the month!) Lol!

LahTeaDah said...

I know right?!?!
Yes - ask away. Wait for me to get it so that I can sport it on NEXT Fashion Friday and then you can make the executive decision if its a NEED and not a WANT :)

XOXO
Your Truly

ashley @ little miss momma said...

That is one GLORIOUS purse!!! And what a great price! I loved your "taste of motherhood" post!!
And if you don't mind me saying, You have the most beautiful eyes girl!!

LahTeaDah said...

I think my purse Ashley is little like a child. I never let her go, and I wonder what I ever did before she was here :)

Thank you for the compliments, means a lot coming from a celebrity-blogger {in my eyes}....

Hope you enjoy my blog... and I would love for you to be a follower! Once I hit my 20 "followers" mark I will be having my very first COntest!

Hope to see you back here!

XOXO
Yours Truly

Related Posts with Thumbnails