Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy Shopping Day

{Our Christmas Tree}

Short but Sweet... I wanted to come say hello... share a few Eve & Christmas Photos as well as tell you just how excited I was for today to come. Boxing Day {in Canada}, also better know as my ultimate favorite day of the year. I woke up fairly early, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher for the 8th time in the past 48 hours and did some laundry {my chores for the day - to feel no so guilty that I'm going to shop while my husband is at work}.  


I went in with 2 things in mind Fold-Over Yoga Pants and a New Years Outfit. Got 'em both plus a few other tid-bits. Now I'm back home and online shopping my little heart out. I think just a few more things and I will be set to step into 2011 in some serious style!


Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas & have some Deliciously Fabulous plans for New Years!


PS: Just cuz I'm wishing you a Happy New Year DOES NOT mean I wont be back until then! I highly suggest you come back on the 29th when I will be hosting a week-long Giveaway with Runway Rundown and then come back again on the 30th for my New Years Resolutions List.... You know, the list we love to make and forget about come February! Woo Hoo


XOXO
Yours Truly


{Christmas Eve at Mum's House}

{Christmas Eve Crab-Fest.... My Sister & Papa}

{Christmas Day at My House}

{Mum loving her Boots that we bought her}

{The sister-in-law loving her Purse that we bought her}

{Christmas Eve Breakfast - Gluten Free Egg, Brie and Crab Bake}

{Sammy loving his Biggest-Fear Help.... a Ladder Secure..... He might be a little afraid of heights}

{Lynx enjoying her gift from Nana & Papa - no kids yet from us, so they will have to buy for the pets}

{Breakfast Bake is READY!}

{Christmas Dinner - Prime Rib Roast marinated with Rosemary, Figs and Prosciutto}

{and.... if you have ever wondered where I got my smile from, this might help answer that}

5 comments:

Mina said...

merry christmas to u 2! those shots of your family are goregous. i love love them
xoxo
mina

miss annie said...

amazing shots!
Looks like you had a great christmas eve!

maggeygrace said...

I wanted some yoga pants but Santa just did not deliver. Pooooeyyy:(

CarrieJo said...

MMMM fashion and tea...I like!!! :)

Be sure to check out my giveaway!

www.lifeoftheliles.blogspot.com

Katie | FashionFrugality.com said...

Awww! Your mom is so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails