Thursday, December 16, 2010

Beyond the Rack | Purchase #2

{Photos thanks to Beyond the Rack}

So this post is going to be Short and Sweet ... as if I could purchase something late last night and not let you all know what I am anticipating in the mail within the next 4 weeks ... 

On my way home from work last night, I was stuck in horrible Traffic. Checking my e-mails {while I was literally parked on the free-way} I noticed Beyond the Rack had e-mailed to let me know about their most recent deals {you know, me and beyond the rack, we're tight - we e-mail one another like every other day - I'll introduce you one day?!}. I scan the titles of each listing and see Michael Antonio Boots starting at $19. I literally almost pass out. I logged into Beyond the Rack on the iphone and only get as far as about 12 shoes in before I literally an thinking about pulling over and finding my credit card. This would be a first Highway purchase, thats for sure. Instead I call my husband and ask him to log into BTR for me and tell me if I would love any of these shoes {he knows my style inside out}. He tells me there are a few I'm sure you'd love, and thats all I needed to know. My main mission was to get home and buy, buy, BUY!

Walked in the door and remembered we had a vet appointment for Lynx... ran out the door as fast as I got in, to take her in for her late night appointment. All was fine and dandy, brought her home - and went straight to the laptop. Chose the 1 pair I couldn't live without, and made them mine!

So tell me what do you think? Did I do good?!?!
Did you people buy anything off Beyond the Rack over the last few weeks? If so, do tell!

PS: If you don't have a Beyond the Rack Account and would like me to send you an Invitation - let me know... I would be happy to!


XOXO
Yours Truly



4 comments:

Larabear said...

Cute shoes! Last week I found Colin's Christmas present (well part of it)...I was able to score a John Deere Blackberry case for only shipping costs as I still had a $10 credit....OK I got myself one too but not John Deere HAHA!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Verrrry cute shoes!

The Purse-a-holic said...

Looks great! reminds me a Giuseppe Zanotti number I saw on someone. Cute!

http://jannsboutique.blogspot.com/

Fashnlvr said...

Please send me a invite to Beyond The Rack!! Wish I could shop on the highway too. Oh but wait - I only work 3 miles from my house!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails